Northwest Demolition Derby

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hard time signing up?
n2mopars
Posted: Oct 26 2010, 04:57 AM
Quote Post

I Own This Frickin Place!

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

QUOTE (Ricky Bobby @ Oct 25 2010, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (n2mopars @ Oct 25 2010, 06:22 AM)
no trouble signing up.... but the text sizes changed for me yesterday.... everything is bigger,

Its cuz your getting older and we know you can't read the small print so we all got together and voted to increase the size so you could keep up with us.... Hate to be the one to tell ya boxing.gif rolllaughing.gif rolllaughing.gif rolllaughing.gif Prob due to flash burn!!

ohmy.gif boxing.gif moon.gif tongue.gif ....... so the text looks the same to everyone else???????????????????????????????????? the red angry dude and the red frustrated dude are missing the right side of their faces! the print style and size are different! everything seems delayed when i type, not really slower, just delayed, there is a pause from when i hit a button until i see it on the screen, the blinking line where you type your letter is blinking out of sync! crying dude is missing below his chin i see! wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

--------------------
explain to me again how your laziness or lack of ability makes me a cheater.

jamie kidwell {car 383} from oregon state.

It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from the government.- Thomas Paine,The Rights of Man c. 1792

Can Geppetto truly claim he created Pinocchio? Pinocchio was a fine piece of pine wood beforehand, yet Geppetto's skills and craftsmanship shaped him into what he became. A interesting point to ponder i suppose, one where Geppetto seems to hold the cards, one step towards the fire place and a simple toss from the hands who created him and pinocchio would no longer be anything more than the piece of pine wood he originated from. {author unknown}
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
KDDA191
Posted: Oct 26 2010, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Download Mozilla Firefox for free. It solves lots of internet problems, and is much nicer. wink.gif

--------------------
Dan "The Wheelman" Harthorn.
Kitsap Destruction Derby Association #191
Owner www.nwdemoderby.com

facebook.com/dan.harthorn
DEAFBOB
Posted: Oct 26 2010, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 347

I use Avant browser. Ain't the greatest but works
PMEmail Poster
mmac
Posted: Oct 26 2010, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

I Wore The Letters Off Of The Keyboard

Member No.: 540

QUOTE (KDDA191 @ Oct 26 2010, 09:56 AM)
Download Mozilla Firefox for free. It solves lots of internet problems, and is much nicer. wink.gif

iagree.gif

--------------------
Mike McCowan
Oregon
11x (GUNSLINGER)

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
--Ronald Reagan

"The five dangerous things in the Marine Corps:
A private first class saying, 'I learned this in boot camp…'
A sergeant saying, 'trust me, Sir…'
A second lieutenant saying, 'Based on my experience…'
A gunny chuckling, 'Watch this s***…'
An F-18 pilot who thinks he’s a real Marine!"
PMEmail Poster
Jesse
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

NWDD Admin/Webmaster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

All seems well and just the same as it has been since this site launched (aside from the visual changes).

As for typing delay when you're entering characters, that is not directly related to the website itself. When you type, no data is being transmitted across the internet (not until you submit your post). What you're experiencing is on the "user end" (your specific computer). And this sounds like your computer is just having a tough time keeping up with the graphics. This can be attributed to all the little animated "smilies" that you can see off to the left side when you're typing a post. Some computers may have trouble with all those graphics. But so far, no one else has mentioned any problems.

As for any other display issues, those can most likely be attributed to your end as well. I'm typing this from Internet Explorer (I HATE IE and always use Firefox, but thought I'd see if I noticed any probelms) and all looks well.

If you, or anyone else, notice any other problems, definitly let myself or Dan know. Thanks!!

Jesse

--------------------
www.ivCity.com For ALL of your website needs!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
n2mopars
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 58

thanks jesse..... there was no doubt it was a problem on my end.... i am not very computer savvy. evidently i had accidently hit a sequence of keys that affected the zoom settings on the keyboard. this must have overwhelmed my computer on the size of the downloads? i didn't understand. it's fixed, i'm happy, and i use internet explorer, i learned how to do computer on this. i will stay on this because i hate learning new tricks! thanks for those who tried to help.... remember though, when helping a window licker that yelling new programs at him in a south american native tongue probably won't help him wink.gif ........ because that's what i was hearing! huh.gif tongue.gif ......... when he's licked one side of the bus clean.... you help him get his tongue back in his mouth, give him water, a candy cane, a pat on the head and point him at the other side! lol.gif wink.gif

--------------------
explain to me again how your laziness or lack of ability makes me a cheater.

jamie kidwell {car 383} from oregon state.

It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from the government.- Thomas Paine,The Rights of Man c. 1792

Can Geppetto truly claim he created Pinocchio? Pinocchio was a fine piece of pine wood beforehand, yet Geppetto's skills and craftsmanship shaped him into what he became. A interesting point to ponder i suppose, one where Geppetto seems to hold the cards, one step towards the fire place and a simple toss from the hands who created him and pinocchio would no longer be anything more than the piece of pine wood he originated from. {author unknown}
DEAFBOB
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 347

Sounds like my 80 year old mom without the window lickin' part
all we did was give her hi speed and now she is lost sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1815 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ ]