Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

View Most Recent Posts

Author Topic: hope may 31  (Read 4073 times)

Antonisbob

• Rookie
  • Smash 'em!
    • View Profile
Re: hope may 31
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
Good show, too bad that Roundback never made it out and the Imp caught on fire again lol. Also anyone else think the pink Caddy was sandbagging quite a bit?
Derby, derby, derby!

mrtires24

• Main Event Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2014, 01:23:40 AM »
Good show, too bad that Roundback never made it out and the Imp caught on fire again lol. Also anyone else think the pink Caddy was sandbagging quite a bit?

Re cady...ummmmmm ya think?  I was trying to get to it in the first heat, but other cars kept getting in the way.
kegger on wheels #24
Big Phil

knoller27

• Rookie
  • Smash 'em!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2014, 11:49:14 PM »
look to me like the pink caddy was hitting now boys don't be upset cause it won but don't forget it will be back out in july so run ur mouths at the derby there instead of on the net  ;D :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I have no problems showing people wat they need to be shown neither does the driver of the pink caddy now only poor sports n loosers cry about sandbagging
you cant just jump in the ring with inkas and think you can box!!

Antonisbob

• Rookie
  • Smash 'em!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 02:21:36 PM »
No pics showing unfortunately, I got all of the races and heats on video on my channel, though.

Finals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU2lW2nNwQ8
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:25:57 PM by Antonisbob »
Derby, derby, derby!

knoller27

• Rookie
  • Smash 'em!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2014, 03:17:04 PM »
nobody got a full video of the finals
you cant just jump in the ring with inkas and think you can box!!

mrtires24

• Main Event Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 11:40:17 PM »
Don't think anyone was complaining that the pink cady won.  Just "hitters" usually don't like sand baggers.  It's a different styl of driving.  It does work.  I'm there to hit.  It's funny...sandbaggers defend they weren't sandbagging, and they say they hit, but you never see in car cams in sandbag gets cars...and if they do have a cam, they never post the vid.

Hey Dave, I may have an extra go pro...if you want, buy me a pack of mounts ( don't have any extras) and I will put a cam in your car for ya...just remember, it's my cam, my film, so I will post ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:41:20 PM by mrtires24 »
kegger on wheels #24
Big Phil